Warranty - Terms and Conditions
Our products are manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards.
This Limited Warranty offered by covers defects in material or workmanship.
This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable. Only consumers purchasing our products from the company, our authorized retailers/ resellers or through the company website may obtain coverage under our limited warranties.
1. What is covered?
We warrants our products against defects in material or workmanship as follows: We will replace at no charge for parts only or, at its option, replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/ or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance.
2. How Long Does The Coverage Last?
Our warranty period is 3-5 years from the documented date of purchase, against manufacturing defects, excepting specific exclusions listed below.
3. What Our Warranty Does Not Cover?
Our warranties do not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from normal wear and tear, improper placement, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
- Conditions caused by improper usage like dragging/ climbing on to items, especially storage items that are loaded with heavy contents. All items are meant to be LIFTED at both ends to move, and not DRAGGED.
- Placing/ using any items outdoors. Our items are designed for indoor use ONLY.
- Washing the items with excessive water, strong / corrosive acidic cleaners, excessive humidity exposure.
• Our limited warranties are void if a product is modified, disassembled, altered.
• For custom made items and products modified by us at client’s instructions, the warranty terms may vary.
4. How to File a Claim?
To request warranty service, you will need to provide:
- The sales invoices vide which the product was purchased.
- A description of the problem, ideally with a photograph showing the problem / defect.
- We will endeavour but not assure, providing onsite service for warranty claims. Due to impractical logistical costs, if attending the problem – onsite is not possible. We assure proper redressal of the warranty claims for the products/items sent to our office
Delivery of the product or the defective part, shipping/ postage prepaid and carefully packed and insured, to:
When warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement product or part will be returned to you shipping/ postage prepaid.
Repair or replacement (or, in limited circumstances, refund of the purchase price) as provided under this warranty is the exclusive remedy of the purchaser. We neither assume nor authorize any person to create for it any other obligation or liability in connection with our product(s).
We shall not be liable to purchaser or any other person for any incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of breach of this warranty or any implied warranty (including but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability).
The purchaser agrees to give us a reasonable opportunity to correct or cure any failure to comply before attempting to bring any action in court.